Window replacement is one of those home repairs that many homeowners dont think about until big problems begin to arise. While this type of renovation can be costly to undertake putting it off only leads to the potential for larger damages within the home including leaks, poor air quality, and even mold growth. With the average lifespan of the basic vinyl window lasting anywhere between 20 to 40 years, it is important to know the signs to watch for when a replacement is needed.
1. The window gets extremely hot in the summer and freezing in the winter.
2. The window frame is beginning to crack or rot.
3. Frost accumulates on the glass during winter.
4. It becomes very difficult to open and close the windows.
5. Air leaks in and out of the window.
6. Water stains are noticeable on the inside or outside of the glass.
7. The windows glass panes are chipped or broken.
If your homes windows are experiencing any of these issues, contact the professional team at Custom Installations today. With over 40 years in the home repair business, we can inspect your current windows and offer the right solution for your unique needs. If a complete window replacement is your next step, we are proud to offer the best brands in the industry including Pella, Marvin, Sunrise, and more. With a dedication to uncompromising value, Custom Installations will ensure your new windows are professionally installed according to each manufacturers specifications.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.